Note: You can also "Add a friend's calendar" in your Google calendar and add StPaulsWurtemburg@gmail.com to see the calendar much further in advance or view previous events.
Saturday Service: Saturday, 22 Oct @ 5:00 p.m.<== No Service - 115th Annual Turkey Supper
- Sunday Service: Sunday, 23 Oct @ 10:00 a.m.
- Assistant: Pete; Reader: Joan
- Saturday Service: Saturday, 29 Oct @ 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday Service: Sunday, 30 Oct @ 10:00 a.m.
- Assistant: Gary; Reader: Barbara
Regularly Scheduled Meetings and Events
- Sunday School: Kindergarten to grade three, the children meet during the Sunday morning service time of 10:00. For more information, please call us or ask us at the Sunday service.
Confirmation Class: In session, Sunday evenings at 5:00 PM.No confirmands this 2016/2017 cycle.
- Ziegenfuss University: Each week, questions are posed by members in the class, and an open discussion follows on topics moderated by Pastor Mark D. Isaacs. We've enjoyed very thought- provoking subjects and we are continuing that tradition this fall! Please join us Monday nights at 7:00 PM. We meet either upstairs or downstairs, depending on the AA meeting mentioned further down. Resumes this Fall, Monday, 19 September.
- Monthly Council Meetings: The 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in our Fellowship Hall (there is no meeting in July)
- Prayer and Study Group: This group meets Wednesdays at 7:15 p.m.. We are a study group that prays, fellowships, and serves when there is a need. We are presently working with Timothy Keller's book, Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God. Please contact Denise Poole for details (firstname.lastname@example.org or 845.389.3111).
- AA Meetings: In our Fellowship Hall, every Monday and Thursday nights, from 8:00-9:00.
Frequently, we get phone calls from people with genealogical questions. We recommend getting information from the Starr Library's Local History Room in Rhinebeck. It is open every Tuesday and Thursday, from 10:00-3:00 and Saturdays by appointment.
Pastor Mark's 20th Year of Ministry
The congregation of St. Paul's Lutheran Church of Wurtemburg celebrates Pastor Mark's 20th anniversary in the ministry on June 24, 2012.
St. Paul's History
Pastor Mark Isaac's spoke at the Quitman House about his published book on the 250 year history of St. Paul's Lutheran Church of Wurtemburg.
Disaster Relief Effort at St. Paul's Wurtemburg
Thanks to all who contributed to the disaster relief collection that took place, to help the flood victims of hurricane Irene in our area. Pictured here are some of the Red Cross workers, who were so grateful to receive our donations!
On Memorial Day week end, the people of St. Paul's Lutheran Church of Wurtemburg are honored to remember those who gave up their lives while serving our country. In the cemeteries that surround our church, we have graves of soldiers from every war/conflict, going back to the Revolution. We are grateful to each and every one. May God bless them, their families and friends, always.
Dan Gilman's Book - Learn to Love
It is with great joy (and love) that we announce the following news! Our very own Dan Gilman, has written a book! He has placed it on the Internet, for people to read and review. It's a free site and you don't have to join to review a book. Congratulations to Dan on the completion of Learn to Love .........can't wait to read the whole thing!!!
Also, check out Dan's new web site!
St. Paul's 250th Anniversary
Church members Carolyn and Paul Draiss all dressed up for our 250th Anniversary!